My Fire Up For Fall goals and progress:
1. Go to yoga in the park at least once.
1.2 Do one good thing (at least)!
2. Decorate two rooms.
2.2 Make at least two meals for the week type meals on Sundays. (1/2)
Do three 101 things. (3/3)
3.2 Read three books.
4. Save $400. ($250/$400)
4.2 Do four friend things. (3/4)
5. Go for an evening walk at least five times. (2/5)
5.2 Spend five hours a week writing or working on my side business. (5 weeks/10 weeks)
1. What have you done this week to help you achieve your goals?
I got paid and put $50 into savings right away.
I did quite a few social, friend things last week around the wedding, but I’m counting it as one.
I went for a night time walk last week with my two favorite guys – Lucky and his pup!
I worked on Lucky’s website early last week to get it out of the way before the madness.
2. What have you done to make yourself feel fabulous?
I made time to work out amidst the wedding mania.
3. It’s half way through the challenge, you can change 1 or more of your goals (max of 3) if you want to….what are you going to do and why?
I’m going to not expect myself to decorate two rooms. Since moving in about a month ago, I ate up my house budget and it’s very exciting to get everything done, but I’d rather be responsible about it and save some more “home money” before spending it.
4. What’s your worst bad habit and have you ever tried to tackle it? Do you want to?
I switched from biting my nails to ripping at my cuticles, specifically on my right thumb. It always looks bad and I’d love to stop, but I haven’t quite tackled it yet.