- Lose 5 pounds
in Januaryand maintain (starting is 122.6). Sign up for a new dating site in February (assuming Mr. Amazing doesn’t waltz in before that). Climb the seven summits of Phoenix in seven days.
- Make a real meal at least once a week.
- Adopt a pet.
- Get a bike and decrease my gas usage.
Write my guest post for The Chick Lit Bee.
- Roll over my 401(k)s.
Do six things with friends (happy hours, game nights, etc.). Find and participate in a volunteer opportunity.
This week’s questions:
1. What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals?
I felt like a bit of a slacker this week, but did complete one goal – volunteer! On Friday, I handed out race bibs and packets for a charity race the next day. I love charity races and want to sign up for all of them, but I’m glad I decided to just volunteer at this one because I’m not in race shape right now. It was great to still be involved though! I have a few more races I’m planning on helping at throughout the year.
I ate out a ridiculous number of times this week (yay dating), but on Thursday, post-dentist, I made a comforting mac and cheese and on Friday, post-race, I made a quesadilla. Not healthy meals by any means, but again, they were cooked with a purpose v. grazing without a plan.
2. New month! How are you feeling with the end of the challenge coming up soon?
3. What would you change differently about this challenge for the Spring Fever Challenge beginning soon? Give me ideas here, goals (open number, specific number, less, more?), picture stays?, day of the week? another element? Questions stay or go? What type of questions would you like to be asked?
I liked the structure of WWW. I think ten goals in three months is a good amount. The picture has not been my favorite thing – sometimes I have one ready to go, sometimes I have to search, which makes it less meaningful. I like the questions, especially the fun, random ones!
4. What have you learned about yourself during this challenge (or past few months)?
I’ve learned that my focus comes and goes!
5. Fun Question of the Week: Do you enter contests? Have you ever won one?
I love contests! My goal for this year is to win a blog giveaway at some point! I was the 10th caller and won tickets to a big country concert when I was in high school. I can’t think of anything else I’ve won though!
I like the idea of every day being the best day!