Reverb 10, Day 11 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
1. Toxic exes.
2. Other relationships from the past that aren’t working for me.
3. Men who treat me like an option, not a priority.
4. A balance on my credit card.
5. Doubting internal dialogue.
7. Ripped up cuticles and dark circles under my eyes.
8. Regrets over things I didn’t do.
9. Time wasted on bad TV and too much internet.
10. Indecision and second guessing.
11. Fake meals.
No one’s perfect and it’s very difficult to go 100%, which is why diets and new year’s resolutions typically fail. It will be a constant effort to remind myself of my priorities and this list will help me remember! Purging these things and people will give me time and space to fill my life with things I DO want in it and allow room for positive forces and new experiences.